You are about to give your iPhone ($ 600 at Best Buy) Default home screen annoying a restart. Or maybe you just got a new one . Personalization has never been Apple’s business, but the last year finally made it possible to play around with your interface, from the size and color of your icons to a wallpaper that can be linked to the entire theme. (And here are the .) Creation of a , but you need to follow a few steps to get there, using two apps.
After that, you can try out different themes and perfect the look and feel. (In the meantime, here isso far, and all in the same place too.)
Read on and we’ll show you how to customize the look of your iPhone’s home screen icons, give them completely different names, and change their size and color – without rooting or breaking your iPhone’s jail or running. skins and launchers. Ready? Let’s get started.
How to change the look of your app icons on iPhone
The iOS 14 update finally lets you customize apps to your liking. Here’s how.
1. Open the Shortcuts app on your iPhone (it is already preinstalled).
2. Tap the plus icon in the top right corner.
3. To select Add action.
4. In the search bar, type Open application and select the Open application app.
5. Tap To choose and select the app you want to customize. For example, Facebook, Spotify, or the Messages app.
6. Tap the three dots in the upper right corner. From there, give the shortcut a name and tap Add to Home Screen.
7. Where it says Home screen name and icon, rename the shortcut as desired.
8. Then go to the Safari app to find a new icon image. You can search for something like the aesthetic of the Facebook icon. When you find an image you like, save it to your photos.
9. Return to the Shortcuts app and tap the current icon. To select Choose a photo and tap the image you just saved. You can zoom in or out on the image. Tap To choose.
ten. Tap Add.
You now have a personalized app on your phone. The original apps will remain on the phone, but you can store them in a folder.
Change the design of your iPhone’s home screen using the Widgetsmith app
You no longer need to look at rows of apps on your iPhone. Here’s how to change your Home screen view using an app.
1. Download the Widgetsmith application on your iPhone.
2. In the app, select the size of the widget you want to customize – your options are small, medium, and large.
3. Tap the widget to customize it. You can change the font and colors. Tap Save when you are done.
4. Go to your home screen and hold and tap an app. Tap Change the home screen.
5. Tap the plus icon in the top left corner and search for Widgetsmith. Tap the icon.
6. Select the size of the widget you want to add to your home screen and press Add Widget.
7. You can edit the widget by tapping the app and selecting Edit Widget. That’s all! Now your home screen has icons in different sizes for a personalized look.
Note that at this time you can only customize the following apps: Weather (with a premium subscription), Calendar, World Time, Reminders, Health, Astronomy, Tides (with a premium subscription) and Photos.
Want to know more about the iOS 14 update? Check(the new widget on your iPhone) and . Also take a look at and these .