Blue Apron, a meal kit delivery service, hopes to retain and attract new customers and subscribers through a new partnership with Pixar Animation Studios on the theme of their upcoming film, Luca.
What is happening:
- Blue Apron has partnered with The Walt Disney Company to help maintain an increase in business generated during the COVID-19 pandemic, offering themed meal kits for the upcoming movie from Pixar Animation Studios, Luca.
- The film makes sense for a culinary partnership, as the film is set in a beautiful seaside town on the Italian Riviera with a coming-of-age story following a young boy and his unforgettable summer filled with ice cream. , pasta and endless scooter rides. Luca shares these adventures with his new best friend, but all fun is threatened by their deep, dark secret: They are sea monsters from another world below the surface.
- This isn’t the first time Blue Apron has teamed up with Pixar. Recently, they’ve teamed up to create kid-friendly meal options Soul, like Tempo Turkey Sloppy Joes with Shishito Peppers and Carrot Fries.
- Blue Apron is a fresh ingredient and recipe delivery service that helps chefs of all skill levels make amazing meals right at home. Expeditions provide home chefs with fresh, locally sourced ingredients in pre-measured amounts, so all customers need to do is cook and enjoy, with meal kit subscriptions starting at just a little. over $ 6.00 per serving.
- At the height of the COVID-19 pandemic, Blue Apron has seen an increase in demand for its products, but is hoping to retain those customers with partnerships like this with Pixar and others, including Calm’s app. sleep and meditation.
- Luca was recently announced that it is heading straight for in-home viewing for all Disney + subscribers, making its debut on June 18, 2021.