Get the mini-credits you need without the help of a third party. Compare free among all current offers, request the credit that you like most completely online and enjoy financing without complications. Discover the best mini credits without the endorsement of up to 1,200 euros.
Before requesting mini credits without endorsement we must know that …
The guarantee is the commitment of a third party (the guarantor) to take charge of the payment of a loan, in the event that the borrower does not do so. It is, therefore, an additional guarantee that some entities require when they consider that the applicant does not have sufficient income to guarantee the payment of a loan. However, as fast mini-credits have a very low amount, the companies that offer them will not require us to have a guarantor or any type of guarantee to grant them to us.
In order to obtain mini credits without endorsement, we must prove legally that we receive a stable and sufficient income to be able to return all the loaned money plus the interests that are generated within the corresponding term. The income will be our guarantee to the entity so that they are guaranteed that we can repay the credit without any problem.
The guarantee of the mini loans is exclusively personal, so, in the case of not returning the money, we will respond to the non-payment with all of our present and future personal assets, which could end up being seized, in the last instance, to settle the debt, although this is usually an extraordinary measure and only applied in extreme cases.
How much money can I get with the mini credits?
Within the market, there is a great variety of private lenders that offer mini credits without the endorsement of different amounts. However, it is important to note that, generally, we can not ask for the maximum amount if it is the first time we request a mini loan to a company. Normally, the lenders, by not requiring neither linkage nor seniority, are moved by “confidence levels” for which, if it is the first time that we request financing with them, we will not be able to obtain the maximum amount they offer.
- If this is the first time that we request a mini-credit without a lender, the amount that we can obtain will be lower, since the company will not know our repayment capacity, does not require a link or a minimum of seniority and will not assume more risk. In general, if we are new customers we can request a maximum of 300 euros or up to 750 euros according to the risk policies of each entity.
- On the other hand, if we have previously requested one or several mini loans without endorsement to the same company and we have reimbursed them correctly, the company will reward loyalty by letting us request higher amounts because they already know our credit history with the entity and will trust us more. . Generally, the maximum amount that we can get with the minicréditos will be between 1,000 and 1,200 euros.
To ensure that we use them responsibly, we must bear in mind that since loans are reimbursed in a very short period of time and in a single payment, the key to the responsible use of this type of credit is to hire them only at specific times for unforeseen events that require an economic response at the moment.
Requirements to obtain mini credits without online endorsement
All entities that grant mini loans without a guarantee previously analyze the repayment capacity of the applicants to ensure that they will be able to repay the loan when the term expires. This study is less detailed than that done by banks since, normally, the requirements demanded by private lenders are less demanding. Each entity will have its own conditions, although the vast majority agrees to demand the following:
- Be of legal age: usually, the minimum is to be 18 years old, although there are entities that require being 21 or 25 years old.
- Having a Spanish residence and having a DNI or NIE, there are some lenders that accept the passport
- Have enough periodic income to reimburse the mini-credit within the term. They can come from a payroll, a pension, an unemployment benefit, etc. These revenues will be our “guarantee” since it will be the guarantee of the entity to repay the credit without problems.
- Do not have outstanding debts. Most lenders will not grant us mini credits if we have unpaid debts recorded in files of defaulters, although some entities will approve our request if these debts are not higher than 200 or 1,000 euros (depend on each company) and are not linked to a banking entity.
If we meet all these requirements, we can get the funding we need comfortably from home, without having to waste time on travel, or paperwork. Although the conditions of the mini-credits are less than those of other forms of financing, it is important to comply with all the requirements for our application to be approved.
Documents to get mini loans without endorsement
In order to apply for payday loans no credit check https://www.paydaynow.net/payday-loans-no-credit-check/, it is not necessary to provide much documentation, since private lenders do not need too much information to evaluate the requests. In fact, some companies will not even ask us for documents, since they have identity verification applications, which allow them to check the current accounts of the applicants, in a completely secure and automatic way. However, if we prefer not to use these systems, we must send the following documentation:
- Identity document: DNI or NIE to verify that we are of legal age and reside in Spain.
- Proof of income: a payroll, a pension or unemployment benefit to certify that we have regular and sufficient income to cover the credit. We can also obtain mini credits without endorsement and without payroll if we present any income that meets the aforementioned requirements.
- Bank statement: so that the lender knows our monthly income and expenses in addition to the account number where the requested money must be deposited.
To deliver these documents we simply scan and send them in the application form or in an email, according to the instructions given by the mini loans without endorsement. Send these documents to avoid the possible fraudulent use of our data and check that the data of the form match.
Analysis before hiring loans without endorsement
With the data collected in the application form and in the documents sent, the entity will perform an analysis to see if we can cope with the repayment of the loan within the agreed period and without problems. Each entity will analyze some parameters according to its algorithm, although the great majority usually take into account the ability to pay, the history of defaults and the credit.
- Payment capacity: they will analyze if our monthly income and expenses allow us to reimburse the requested credits within the agreed period without problems.
- Credit history: they will evaluate through the CIRBE database if we have other current loans and our behavior in past credits as if we were punctual in the reimbursement, for example.
- History of defaults: through the databases of which they are partners, they will verify that we do not have any outstanding debt with another company, whether credit or not. Although depending on the type of debt and the entity, can grant loans even appearing in these files.
These analyzes will be carried out automatically thanks to the application of new technologies in their contracting processes, which will allow us to obtain an instant response. Both the data of the application form, the requested documentation and the databases as CIRBE will be supported.
Is it safe to hire mini credits without online endorsement?
Requesting mini credits without an endorsement is completely safe as long as we carry out the management with legitimate online mini-lender lenders. Unfortunately, there are some financial bars that try to deceive people who are looking for financing. In order not to fall into the trap it is important to keep in mind the following guidelines that will help us differentiate legitimate companies from cheating:
- A serious lender will never ask us for money in advance. If we request mini-credits, it is precise because we are short of liquidity, so no serious company will demand that we pay anything before granting us it’s financing.
- They cannot get us out of ASNEF: the only way to eliminate our data from these files is to make the debt effective. No lender can get us in exchange for “lawyer costs” or “management fees” so we should doubt this type of “lenders”.
- The web is safe: when having to enter our personal and economic data we must ensure that the website has the online data transfer protocols activated. To know it, we just have to make sure that the URL has a green padlock at the beginning and that it begins with “https”, the “s” will be the one that tells us that the web is safe.
- Seek security seals: many lenders are members of AEMIP, a self-regulatory organization that imposes a code of good conduct for all its partners and ensures the reliability of the company.
Before hiring minicréditos is also advisable to consult the opinions of other users to get an idea of how the lender acts always knowing how to distinguish between dissatisfied customers and victims of a deception. If we suspect that it is an illegal entity, it is best to stop the request until we are sure.